● Model: INR21700-50E
● Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
● Minimum Capacity: 4900mAh
- Charge : 0.5C(2450mA), 4.2V, 0.02C(98mA) cutoff @ RT
- Discharge : 0.2C(980mA), 2.5V cutoff @ RT
● Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
● Charging Method: CC-CV
● Charging Voltage: 4.2V
● Standard Charging Constant Current: 2450mA
● Standard Charging Time: 3hours
● Standard Charging End Current: 98mA
● Maximum Charging Current: 4900mA(not for cycle life)
● Discharging Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
● Maximum Discharge Current
- For Continuous Discharge: 9800mA
- Not For Continuous Discharge: 14700mA
● Cycle Life: Capacity ≥ 3,802mAh @ after 500cycles(80% of the Rated Discharge Capacity @ RT)
- Charge:0.5C(2,450mA),4.2V,CCCV0.05C(245mA) cut-off @ RT
- Discharge: 1C(4,900mA), 2.5V cut-off @ RT
● Weight: Max. 69g
● Maximum Dimensions: D-20.25mm, L-70.80mm
● Storage Temperature: -20 to +60° C
Please note that Lithium-ion batteries can leak, cause fires, or explode when misused or when defective.
For your own safety, you must read these instructions and warnings before using or charging a Lithium-ion battery.
● Please fully charge before first use.
● Use only high quality chargers specifically designed for Lithium-ion batteries.
● A Lithium-ion battery should NEVER be discharged below 2.5V.
● NEVER exceed a battery’s maximum continuous discharge rating.
● DO NOT short-circuit the battery, keep it away from loose change and metal objects.
● DO NOT use a battery if there is abnormal smell, heat, deformities, or discoloration.
● DO NOT crush, hit, impact or disassemble a battery.
● DO NOT dispose of in fire, near fire or high temperature.(more than 60℃/140℉)
● DO NOT expose in liquid such as water, seawater and soda.
● If the electrolyte goes into eyes, please wash eyes with clean water immediately and go for a medical treatment.