The Peerless RDA is a stylish new rebuildable dripping atomiser from Geekvape, who previously made the awesome Griffin 25 RTA and Tsunami RDA.
The Peerless RDA comes with a large build deck that allows for specified builds for either large or micro coils; each centre post has two separate holes (one for large coils and one for micro coils). This makes for easy building of either single coils or dual coils.
Airflow is adjustable via the top cap and features nine holes on each side of the RDA, giving great flavour to go along with excellent vapour production. Airflow can be shut off on either side for single coil builds.
The package comes with two drip tips, including the pre-fitted gold mouthpiece and a wide bore drip tip adapter. It also comes with an optional squonk pin for squonker devices.
The Peerless RDA measures 24mm width and stands just 32mm tall, so is a perfect accompaniment to mods of most sizes. It's available in a range of eye-catching colours.
- Geekvape Peerless RDA
- Extra top cap for wide bore drip tips
- Extra silicone seals and screws
- Multi-tool screwdriver
- Squonker pin
- Stylish RDA with matte finish
- Available in a large range of colours
- Compatible with captions, staged coils and other large builds
- Extra post hole specially made to fit smaller coils
- Single and dual airflow control system
- Connecting juice-well to avoid imbalanced wicking