The cutest tough customer has arrived: introducing the Geekvape Aegis Nano Pod Mod Starter Kit! This tiny toughie contains an 800mah battery, up to 30w of output and a 2ml capacity.
When we say small we're dead serious. Put your two middle fingers together and you have an idea of how small the Aegis Nano actually is, perfectly pocketable and portable. It's still plenty tough as all Aegisi (Aegises?) are with shock, dust, and splash resistance built in the mod. Up top is an adjustable airflow switch squeezed into the pod mod, and a magnetic clicking holster to keep the pod in place at all times.
It's also a super simple top fill via pinching the top cap off, and even auto detects the coil to give you the best wattage to start off with and avoid any nasty first fire surprises. It charges super quick via its Type-C port and even includes a little chain lanyard so you can keep it close to your heart if you so wish!
As usual, Geekvape's coils within these non-replaceable pods perform amazingly, and you're truly missing out on a top tier travel partner if you skip this one. Get onto the Aegis Nano now!
- Dimensions: 86 x 33 x 24mm
- Battery: 800mah
- Capacity: 2ml
- Wattage Range: 5 - 30w
- Output Voltage: 0.1 - 6V
- Resistance Range: 0.2 - 3ohm
- Charging: via Type-C port
- Screen: 0.69 inch OLED B&W
- 0.6ohm: 20 - 25W
- 1.2ohm: 11 - 14W
- Classic Aegis toughness with splash/water, dust and shock resistance
- Adjustable airflow switch built into pod mod
- Auto-detects wattage output when pod first installed for best performance
- Magnetic clicking pod holster keeps it firmly in place
- Top fill via pinching top cap, sealed with silicone flap
- Included chain lanyard attaches to device for easy portability
What's in the box:
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis Nano Pod Mod Starter Kit w/ 0.6 ohm Pod pre-installed
- 1 x Spare 1.2 ohm Pod
- 1 x Chain Lanyard
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- Spare Parts
- User Manual